St Martin’s services are held at the historic Mount Martha House on the Esplanade in Mount Martha. Mount Martha House opened as the Mount Martha Hotel in 1890. In May 1935 the property was sold and continued operation as a Guest House. During World War II, Marines from USA were housed at the Guest House. In 1950 the Department of the Army bought Mount Martha House and it became the home of the WRAACs. The barracks were closed in 1974 and the property was subsequently purchased by the Shire of Mornington as a Community House.
St Martin’s first service was held at Mount Martha House on October 6th 1979.